Saturday, April 14, 2018

Addicted to CAS Challenge #134 - Bubbles


Hi there, blog friends ~ It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS and this time we're playing with 'Bubbles'!


I used this MFT set recently, and couldn't wait to ink it up again...I think the bunnies are adorable :)
I started by using the drifts/hills and mini cloud stencils to create the background and colored the bunnies with Copic markers. I stamped the bubbles directly onto the background and colored them with Prismacolor pencils. The sentiment was stamped with Versafine and sprinkled with clear EP to add shine...and that was it!

If you have a chance, stop over at the ATCAS Challenge Blog and check out all the cute cards by my Teamies...of course, we would love it if you would play along while you're there!

Thanks so much for stopping by,








18 comments:

Anita in France said...

Oh, how adorable, Barb ... these sweet little bunnies really do look as though they're bubbling over with joy ... what a cute scene! Hugs, Anita :)

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I LOVE these bunnies!!! Your sky is awesome!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

How cute! Love those shiny bubbles!

Susan said...

Just the sweetest card ever!

lostinpaper said...

Oh so sweet Barb, love love the scene that you created, the colours are subtle and so pretty!

Darnell said...

These are the best glossified bubbles, Barb!! And these two bunnies playing with their bubblers has just made me giggle all over! What a fabulous card with a fabulous sky!! Hugs, Darnell

Unknown said...

How cute!! I'm loving your cloud background too. Fab bubble card. x C

Dawn T said...

simply adorable Barb. A gorgeous card.

Bobby said...

Absolutely darling, Barb. The background is a great setting for your little bubble blowing bunnies.

jintyoo7 said...

What a charming scene barb, the clouds are wonderful and just love the delightful little bunnies :-)

Tracey McNeely said...

Barb your bunnies and bubbles are so sweet--love this design and your colouring!

Cindy C. said...

Barb this is super adorable!! Love the soft Springy colors!!

Loll said...

Awww ... this is so cute, Barb!! No wonder you couldn't wait to ink up these sweet bunnies! Adorable scene and love those bubbles! xx

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is so adorable Barb. I am loving these bubble bunnies. Their sweet little faces are so simple, yet very expressive! I love the way you did the bubbles, and that sentiment is fantastic. I just love all of it.

Ellenor said...

Aww this card is super cute :)

Karren said...

You've used these cute little bunnies again and pushed me yet another step closer to buying them 😁 Adorable card, Barb, and I'm pleased to say I made some time yesterday to join this challenge and will be posting my card today. I've wanted to play for an age but kept running out of time.

Doni High said...

Those bubble blowing bunnies are so sweet. Love your scene, especially the clear embossed shine on the bubbles.

Aileen said...

Wonderful card, I just got these bunnies. Your have coloured and set up the scene perfectly.