Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Tag You're It Challenge #45

Hello again ~
A really quick post tonight to share a card/tag for the Tag You're It Challenge...I'm getting in right under the wire, so I'll get right to it.

My super sweet blog friend and fellow teamie, Carol Mayne created such a beautiful card/tag for us...here it is: 



I love Carol's CAS design and gorgeous blending on this tag! Here is my tag/card:




 I chose a different color palette, because I found this really old Jenni Bowlin Studio butterfly in my stash...do you remember this company? Anyway, I used distress inks (Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean) for my blending, and for the stenciled background, which is a bit lighter (Tumbled Glass). Here is a close-up:



 So, that's it for me...Thank you so much for stopping by,





15 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Your card is so beautiful Barb, the blending on your tag is outstanding I really struggle to get it to look sooo smooth!

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous tag design, Barb! I love the color combo that you chose and the added butterfly is such a lovely touch!

Aileen said...

Beautiful Barb, really like the colours you chose.

Julie B said...

Love those moody blue colours. :)

Dawn T said...

what gorgeous colours Barb. It's a really pretty tag.

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous tag card Barb. I met Jenni's brother at a party last year...how's that for a small world.

Tracey McNeely said...

Barb your tag/card is so pretty I love the soft blues so beautifully blended!

Tracey McNeely said...

...and thank you for sharing with us at Tag You're It this challenge!

Joyce said...

Such a pretty tag. I love your blending and the colors you chose.

Anita in France said...

Delicate and lovely, Barb ... gorgeous colour combo for that fabulous blending and stencilling ... so pretty! Hugs, Anita :)

Karren said...

Beautiful card! Your ink blending is perfect!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great blending and I'm always a fan of vellum, thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

Unknown said...

That ink blending!!!!!

Rosemary said...

lovely card, barb... the inked background on the tag is so pretty!

Monika Reeck said...

I love always that partial sponged Stencil I did too some times with my stencil
and yours is so soft the smile I loveee I like to have it in white and black pleaseeeee (my wish list again hehe)
I love that butterfly so nice motive she has
great tag CARD Dear Barb
hugs
Monika