Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Addicted to Stamps & More Challenge #188





Hi there ~
It's time for another 'Holiday' challenge at Addicted to Stamps & More! Our Sponsor is A Day for Daisies - Winner will receive a $12.00 gift card to the store. 


I took the opportunity to create a CAS Mother's Day card:


  
This is the first time I inked up the flowers from the PTI Friendship Jar Filler stamp set, which I colored with Zig Clean Color markers. I added a little clear Wink of Stella to the petals, then stamped the sentiment (WPLUS9) with Versafine Onyx Black ink and embossed with clear embossing power.

My teamies have created some gorgeous cards for this challenge...I hope you'll take a moment to check out the Addicted to Stamps & More Blog, and consider playing along with us this week!

Thanks so much for stopping by,

 





22 comments:

Betty said...

such pretty delicate colors - lovely card, Barb

Lin said...

They look so pretty in pink, Barb!

Tracey McNeely said...

Barb what beautiful pink daisies and the perfect CAS Mother's Day card.

Rosemary said...

what a sweet mother's day card, barb!

lostinpaper said...

My fave, flowers on a Mother's day card, it's so beautiful Barb!

Dawn T said...

So pretty Barb. Great card.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Barb! Very elegant and I like the soft colours! I love the card picture, composition is so perfect!

Barb said...

What a beautiful card, Barb! Love how softly you colored the flowers! ♥

Cindy C. said...

Barb this is so soft and pretty!! Perfect for the occasion!

TK said...

Gorgeous! No need for a jar here...

Karen L K said...

So pretty.

TaeEun said...

What a lovely card, Barb! Love the daisies in soft pink!

Joyce said...

Such a pretty card. I almost didn't recognize those flowers. They are wonderful colored in pink.

jintyoo7 said...

Lovely card Barb - such pretty and delicate shading :-)

Anita in France said...

Oooh, pretty, Barb ... the soft pastel colouring is so perfect for these delicate daisies! Hugs, Anita :)

Neets B said...

You can't beat a pretty floral card for Mother's Day, and that pink is so delicate - lovely x

Creative world said...

Ohhh Barb...LOVE your CAS card...gorgeous coloring and the design is awsome...Ċ½eljka XX

Cat Craig said...

Ah Barb, what a sweet and lovely CAS card. Perfect design.

cm said...

My two week break (so much fun!) sees me falling behind yet again; catching up right now! Your trio of delicate flowers are perfect for Mother's Day! Gorgeous...and I can't believe how quickly said day is approaching!
Hugs~c

Peanut said...

Your clean, fresh style leaves me in awe...every time. Another classy card, Barb!
x Asha

Greta said...

Beautiful coloring of those pretty flowers, Barb! I've wondered about getting the fillers even though I don't have the jar.

Kay Miller said...

Beautiful soft coloring! So pretty for a mother's day card! It's just gorgeous Barb! ((Hugs))