Saturday, February 14, 2015

Addicted to CAS - Challenge #57




Hi there, blog friends ~ Happy Valentine's Day!
It's time for another challenge at Addicted to CAS and this time, our code word is 'Mask'! Our hostess is Harriet, and Guest Designer is the amazingly talented Ellen Parker

I pulled out my all time favorite 'kid' stamps and created masks to make my card:


I created masks for the kids and shadow stamp and colored the images with my Copic markers. I also added a light sky and angled my card with a dark gray border on to a light gray card base.

We would love to have you play along with us in this challenge...The winner will receive a $20.00 Gift Voucher from Inspired by Stamping, which is very generous, so I hope to see you there!

Heads Up: The new 2015 Hero Arts release is now in stock at the a2z Scrapbooking Store so you can pick up some of the great new stamps, dies and stencils. As always, you are welcome to use my Discount Code: Barb15 for 15% off your order of $25.00 plus shipping! 

Thanks so much for stopping by,
 












24 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too Barb!! Such adorable card, great masking technique!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a cute colored image

Harriet Skelly said...

Barb your card is adorable - fabulous masking and coloring here!

Jaydee said...

Barb, I love this card and that sentiment is fabulous. Gorgeous coloring, too!
hugs
jaydee

Kay Miller said...

Awwwww, my favorite little people!! Your card is so adorable Barb and great great job on the masking! I adore this CAS card!! Beautiful work! Happy Valentines day my friend!! :)

lostinpaper said...

So sweet Barb, your colouring and design are perfect!

Kristie Goulet said...

This is so adorable! I LOVE it. Awesome job masking!
Happy Valentine's day!

Deepti said...

Awww so cute ! I so love this set, I can't believe we used the same set for our cards :) like minds !!

Loll said...

Adorable images Barb ... and great job with masking!! Loll xx

Bonnie said...

An adorable image and wonderful sentiment, Barb! Great layout too!

Unknown said...

awesome masking and coloring!!! hope you had a wonderful valentine's day:)

Dawn T said...

very sweet card Barb.

Kylie said...

How cute! You have masked those kids wonderfully. I love the offset panel too! xx

Sarah G said...

Love these cute kids - the masking is perfect to create the little scene! Great design, Barb :)

Unknown said...

This so adorable! Love the coloring, the inking, the offset panel and the sentiment!

cm said...

Belated Happy Valentine's Day, Barb...hope you were spoiled and pampered! Your masked kiddos are simply darling; such charming images perfectly masked and coloured! Adore this!
Hugs~c

Greta said...

Darling card & beautifully colored, Barb!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Such a cute group of kiddos. Great masking.
Caroline xxx

Cat Craig said...

Aww, adorable, Barb.

Monika Reeck said...

your masking that little family is so perfect and so darn cute stamp you have used Barb and thanks for your lovely words for my masking card...hope to visit you more often when I have time Barb...hugs, Monika

Rosemary said...

super sweet card, barb!

Hannelie said...

So sweet and great masking ! Love the sentiment too!

Julia Aston said...

Great job on masking your kids - they are so sweet!

Anita in France said...

How adorable, Barb ... these beautifully coloured little people are just so sweet! Anita :)