Monday, October 20, 2014

Blog Candy Winner

Hello there ~
Firstly, I want to thank everyone who stopped by last week to wish me a Happy Blogaversary! I used Random.org to select a winner for the blog candy, and the winner is..................

#16 ~ Cindy C.!!!

I apologize, as I can't figure out how to transfer the image for the result on to this post :( 

CONGRATS to you, Cindy! I have sent you an email through Flickr...Enjoy your new goodies!

Thank you all so much for stopping by today...I will be back tomorrow with a card for this week's challenge at ATSM...
See you then,

Barb

4 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Congratulations Cindy!

Judy1223 said...

Yay, Cindy! Congrats again on your blogaversary, Barb! :)

Kim Hall said...

Way to go Cindy, have fun with your new goodies, and Barb here's to a another great year Blogging!!

Chark said...

yay, Cindy!