Sunday, June 29, 2014

I Love You

Hello everyone!
I have a card to share, and I’ll be entering it into 2 challenges: 

CASology challenge for the Cue Card ‘Wood’ and for the Addicted to Stamps challenge for the theme ‘Anything Goes’.




So, for my wood element, I decided to keep it really ‘clean’ and use white woodgrain cardstock for the clouds and card base. I also stamped one of those adorable little girls from my new Mama Elephant 'In My Heart' stamp set, and colored her with Copics. I popped her up on a 'grassy' hill and embossed the sentiment in white...a little WOS on her dress and flower, and that was it! Perfect card for my 7 year old granddaughter - she'll love the 'sparkly' pink dress!


So, that's it for me today...I hope everyone is having a relaxing weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by ~
Barb 





Ingredients:
Stamps: Mama Elephant - In My Heart
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black; Versamark
Cardstock: Simon Says Stamp -
Green Leaf, Woodgrain; Bazzill - Icy Mint
Dies: Mama Elephant - In My Heart, Landscape Trio; Lawn Fawn - Spring Showers
Embossing Powder: Hero Arts - White
Markers: Copics

19 comments:

Rosemary said...

super sweet card, barb... love your take on the wood cue word!

Joyce said...

Oh, this is just so cute. I love your little perfectly colored scene. White woodgrain paper is the absolute perfect wood backdrop for your adorable scene. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Laura Norris said...

This is adorable Barb! That little girl is just so sweet in her pink sparkly dress! I love the wood grain paper and clouds too. Perfect for the WOOD cue card!

Barb said...

Absolutely adorable, Barb! Love that darling image - such a sweet card!

Irish Cherokee said...

Super cute. I like the CAS feel to this card. It really stands on its own.

Unknown said...

So, so sweet! Your granddaughter is gonna love this!

wienerhoneymooners said...

BARB, sweet, LOVE that you chose to play with CASology this week!!!! HUGS!!!

Virginia L. said...

This is super cute! I love your choice of textured card stock with the darling image! Well done, Barb!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable, Barb!!!! I'm sure your granddaughter will love your card!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology. May

Monika Reeck said...

Bar this is super duper CUUUTEEEEE and your white woodgrain looks adorable with that cute Image if you dont believe me I made similar card with you but with a DEER take a peek at #59 its my card I mean for WOOD Challenge at CASology... I adore your cloud woodgrain too...cute cute cute card..hugs, Monika

Dawn T said...

Adorable Barb. Love the woodgrain card base and clouds

Betty said...

darling card, Barb - and your granddaughter will love it, I'm sure!

Deepti said...

Awww this is so adorable. I love the wood grain sky and I am sure ur Grand daughter will love it :)

Kay Miller said...

Oh Barb this is darling!! I looooooove it!! The little scene you've created with the clouds is adorable!! Would you believe that I just got this set too, and I played with it all weekend! I just made six cards with these adorable little people! It has to be one of my very favorite ever! Your granddaughter will love this!

Anita in France said...

How adorable, Barb ... such a sweet scene ... the little cutie in the pink shimmery dress is a delight! Your granddaughter will adore it! Anita :)

Sarah G said...

Love this, Barb - these new ME stamps are so sweet! I absolutely NEED them :) Great card - love the woodgrain cardstock!

Anonymous said...

Hi Barb. Love the little girl, she looks as if she is jumping up and down for joy. Great card. Thanks for joining us at ATSM this week. Monika

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh for cuteness sake!! LOVE that you used the woodgrain background for the cue word. A darling CAS card. Thanks for joining us at ATSM for Anything Goes.

Loll said...

Hi Barb. I always love the woodgrain embossing done on white - so beautiful. Your scene is so cute ... love the stitching on the grass and clouds. Loll xx