Tuesday, June 24, 2014

And the Winner is....

Hi everyone ~
Thank you all for stopping by during my announcement last week with your congratulations and good wishes! The winner of my Blog Candy is ~

Sarah Gray! Sarah left a comment on June 15th stating that her favorite technique is 'Emboss Resist’. Congratulations, Sarah! Please email me (barbghig@yahoo.com) with the stamp set of your choice from the a2z Scrapbooking Store, and your personal information, and I will get your prize in the mail asap!

I also have a card to share today. The Code Word this week at Addicted to CAS Challenge is ‘Sun’! So, I inked up my brand new ‘My Sunshine’ stamp set from Mama Elephants’ latest release, and got busy:




I stamped the sun rays with yellow pigment ink, and added the boy and girl bunny from the ‘Honey Bunny’ stamp and die set. Popped on those cute little white pom-poms, a few clear sequins, and a sweet sentiment. I also added a touch of Wink of Stella clear glitter to the bunny ears. I think this would be the perfect card for my granddaughter (age 7), when I just want to say ‘hello’.


And...since this card qualifies for Darnell's NBUS Challenge,I would also like to enter it there, too! If you're not familiar with this term, NBUS stands for 'never-before-used-schtuff'...gotta love her!!! :-)

I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing weekend, and that your week is off to a great start! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Barb

Supplies:
Stamps: Mama Elephant - My Sunshine, Honey Bunny
Ink: Mama Elephant - Sunshine; Versafine - Onyx Black
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink - Select White
Markers: Tim Holtz - Distress Markers (Worn Lipstick, Broken China)
Dies: Mama Elephant - Honey Bunny
Misc: Pom-Poms - Ellen Hutson

21 comments:

Barb said...

Congrats to Sarah!! And Barb, your card is adorable!!

Hope you are having a wonderful, special day! Happy Birthday, my friend! ♥

lostinpaper said...

Sooo cute Barb, love those fluffy tails!

Deepti said...

Happy Birthday to you!! Hope u r enjoying ur day and I love ur card, I so feel like saying... Awwww this is such a cutie pie :) I love the stamped sun burst and the bunnies, thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

Kristie Goulet said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! Hope you are having a great day. I LOVE your card. This cute bunny stamp has been calling my name for a while now. I need to cave and go order it. :) Have a great rest of the day!

Kay Miller said...

Happy Birthday Barb!! I hope it's a wonderful one! I absolutely ADORE your card!! I just ordered my first order of Mama Elephant stamps and dies this week, but I did not get the new sun one. Now after seeing your card I am sooooo wishing I did! Your card is beyond precious!! Love it!! Happy happy day! ((Hugs))

Jean said...

Happy Birthday! Cute, cute card. This new ME stamp set is a must buy!

Sarah G said...

Happy Birthday, Barb! I just saw it was your birthday on Darnell's blog and wanted to wish you a wonderful day :) I have replied to your message about my win - thanks again. Great card too, by the way - love the combination of the bunnies with that cool sunburst which is definitely on my wish list!

Rosemary said...

your card is just way too cute, barb!

Cris G. said...

Happy Birthday, Barb! I hope you are having a wonderful day with your beloved ones and that it repeats for many years to come, with all the best you wish for!
Sweet card... love those bunnies.

Anita in France said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday, Barb ... hope you had a fabulous day! What a cute card ... love those bunny tails! Anita :)

Darnell said...

Eeep!! This is so stinkin' cute, Barb!! I just want to pinch the cheeks of this card! Those little bunny tails are over the top!! (I'm glad you didn't mind that I spilled the beans on my blog about your special day! You received a lot of love!!) Hugs, Darnell

Aileen said...

Darnell told me its your birthday so happy happy belated birthday wishes. New to your blog and now a follower thru Feedly. Beautiful cards, love your style.

Kylie said...

This is too adorable, Barb. LOVE your sun and those cute bunnies! Hope you had a wonderful birthday. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS XX.

Darnell said...

P.S. Thanks for the edit to include my button and join in my NBUS Challenge!! I appreciate it!! Hugs, Darnell

Aileen said...

Your card is so cute! x

Sue McRae said...

Happy Birthday Barb, hope you had a fabulous day! Your bunnies are so sweet with their fuzzy tails and I know your grand daughter will love it!

Judy Tuck said...

Your bunnies are just adorable with their cute little cotton tails :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh Barb this is so super cute! I really need to get the ME sunshine set and those bunnies, I just plain need for ME. Love the cotton tails!

Unknown said...

So sweet! Love the cute bunnies looking onto the sunrays. Your granddaughter will absolutely love it!

Loll said...

Hi Barb. So adorable!! I love the polka-dot sun rays and those sweet bunnies! :) Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. Loll xx

Michelle Lupton said...

OMG! Those pompoms are adorable! What a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at ATCAS :)