Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Online Card Class - Day 1




Hi there blog friends!
This is my 2nd post today. If you’re looking for my entry for the Less is More challenge, please go HERE

So, I finally finished my gift card holder for Day One of class! I used a lot of new products (well, at least for me), and had fun with it. I started working on this card last night, but only just finished it now...I guess I’m just a slow paper crafter at heart...what can I say?!
The Online Card Classes are filled with inspiration, and so much fun...
If you haven’t already signed up, there’s still time to join in to get the live class!
 

OK, enough chit chat ~ Here’s the front of my card, inspired by Kristina Werner:


And, here is the inside:


Well, that’s it for me. I hope everyone had a great day ~ Thanks so much for stopping by!
Barb

 

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Polka Dot Parade #9, Think Big Favorites #9 (sentiment)
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink - Stamper’s Select White, Vellum; MFT - Nightshift Blue
Ink: Versamark
Embossing Powder: Hero Arts - White, Silver (star)
Dies: Papertrey Ink - Polka Dot Parade #9
Embossing Folder: Sizzix - Medallion
Washi Tape: My Minds Eye - Winter Wonderland Collection

6 comments:

Cat Craig said...

I love your take on the card. That tree is so sweet.

Jean said...

Great job! Really like your stamp choices for this.

Dawn T said...

Just love it in these colours Barb. Very inspiring.

jintyoo7 said...

Wonderful, Barb!

Laurie said...

Barb, I love your card and that pocket! So cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Your comment made my day!

Virginia L. said...

Love the color combo! I really like the embossed background! GREAT job on using that Washi tape, too, Barb! PS: the inside looks FABULOUS! TFS!